Join our team in London!
15th July 2021
Announcing the Callan Method Graduate Trainee Scheme.
We are looking for bright young people with a keen interest in languages or linguistics to join our London-based team. The positions are initially for six months. At the end of this time, we hope to be able to offer permanent roles.
Initially the Graduate Trainees will receive training as Callan Method teachers and they will spend some of their time teaching at Callan Accredited Schools and online. They will also work in the following areas:
- Editorial and product development
- Customer service and administration
- Online and social media marketing
Candidates must have:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in at least one other language, preferably to university degree level
- Interest in languages and travel
- Good people skills
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with social media
The roles will be based in London with the possibility of temporary assignments in schools overseas. The Graduate Trainee scheme is supported by the UK Government’s Kickstart programme which means candidates must be 18 to 24 years old and resident in the UK.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a covering note explaining why you are suited to the role to: Carol Dukes, email@example.com
Back To Blog