Callan for Business
Our business English course is for people who need to speak English confidently in a professional working environment.
Callan for Business is a carefully designed business English course which covers:
- around 700 business-related items of vocabulary
- useful phrasal verbs
- common work-related language and idioms
- writing business letters, reports and memos
Callan for Business is designed for people in management. You will need upper intermediate general English (Callan Stage 8 or above) to benefit from the course.
The course is similar to other stages of the Callan Method, with its focus on listening and speaking. It also includes readings and dictations and lots of practice to build fluency and improve pronunciation.
You will rapidly gain the confidence to handle any working environment where English is used.
Callan Student Practice Area
The interactive Callan Student Practice Area (CSPA) provides a fun and effective way for Callan for Business students to keep learning outside school.
- The unique Question & Answer section lets students practise their listening and speaking (and even record themselves).
- The Dictation section provides listening and writing practice with auto-correction.
- The Exercises section contains lots of original material to help students improve their vocabulary and grammar.
Students can visit the CSPA via the free Callan Method App or access it online using any device.
Invest in your career with Callan for Business
Study Callan for Business at a Callan Method Accredited School or online at Callan Online.
At Callan Method Accredited Schools you can be sure that the Method is being taught correctly so that you will learn efficiently.Find A School